Preparing For Your Visit
What to Expect
- Your eyes will be dilated. Someone needs to drive you. Please bring your sunglasses.
- Bring a list of your current medications.
- Bring your insurance cards.
- Bring your pharmacy phone and fax numbers.
- If you are having surgery, you will need someone to accompany you during your visit.
- Do not eat or drink on the way to our office in case you need emergent care. We will also need to know when and what you last ate.
- Be prepared to be at Pacific Northwest Retina for up to two hours. If you are in need of emergent care you will be fitted into an already busy schedule, but do know that we will do our best to see and treat you as soon as possible.