Preparing For Visit
In Preparation for Your Visit
- Your eyes will be dilated. Someone needs to drive you. Please bring your sunglasses.
- Bring a list of your current medications.
- Bring your insurance cards.
- Bring your pharmacy phone and fax numbers.
- If you have surgery, you need someone to stay at our facility during your surgery or you will not be admitted.
- Do not eat or drink on the way to our office in case you need emergent care. We will also need to know when and what you last ate.
- Be prepared to be at Pacific Northwest Retina for up to two hours. If you are in need of emergent care you will be fitted into an already busy schedule, but do know that we will do our best to see and treat you as soon as possible.