In-Office Diagnostic Testing
Proper diagnosis and management of retinal disorders require specialized diagnostic testing and the expertise to accurately interpret and translate those results to patients and their families, formulating and individualized care for each patient.
Some of these testing modalities include:
- Optical Computed Tomography for the retina, optic nerve, choroid and vitreoretinal interface
- Fluorescein angiography Macular and wide angle
- Indocyanine green angiography Macular and wide angle
- Fundus Autofluorescence (Macular and wide angle)
- Ultrasound of the eye, both B-scan and quantitative A-scan modes.
- Color vision testing
Schedule a Consultation
To schedule a visit with one of our retina specialists, call us toll-free at 800.331.3719 or 206.215.3850. We have locations in Seattle, Bellevue, Bellingham, Burlington, Mountlake Terrace, Kent and Ellensburg.